Thursday, October 13, 2011

Happily ever after!

     ♥ 
..Hand in hand
Side by Side
Together on the highway of Life..

inside & back of the card

..And now Faith, Hope, and Love abide, 
but the greatest of these is Love.. 
1 Corinthians. 13:4-13 
     
Noen bestillingskort jeg lagde i sommer, til bryllup og 25 års sølvbryllupsdag!
Showing off some wedding cards wich I made this summer but never got around to post on my blog! The one below had a photo of the couple ~ here I put white cardstock on for privacy ~ and was for a 25th (silver) wedding anniversary :)

inside & back of the card

I enter my cards in theese challenges:  
Crafty Cardmakers #53. ~ Anything Goes.
My Mum's Craft Shop #27. ~ Remind you of a song! "Here comes the bride"...
One Stitch at a time #83. ~ also Anything goes!
and for theese; the middle card fits the challenge :)
Die Cut Dreams #100. ~ Use a poem on your card!
There's Magic in the Air with Paper Cupcakes ~ inspired by Scripture.
      ♥ 
A good chance of winning some yummy stamps, as there's 
only a few entries ~ and  it closes on Saturday the 15th! 
Digital images/stamps: Land of Enchantment (Etsy shop) 'ViNTaGe NoTeS DIGITAL collage sheet - atc.63' & freebie on blog '1x3sh7'. ForDesigner.com 'People Silhouette2'. A day for Daisies Rupunzel digi set 'Prince In My Tower'.
Rubber Stamps: Kreativ Hobby txt stamp 'hånd i hånd'. Marah Johnson - Creative Imaginations 'Love Struck'. Magnolia 'Bryllups swirl'. Unknown wedding rings stamp. 
Papers: Bazzill cardstocks & misc scrap papers. Panduro Hobby - 'Love Poetry - Simply Love', & 'White Christmas'. Bo Bunny 'Kiss the Bride'. DCWV 'Once upon a time glitter cardstock' from the Once upon a time 12x12 paperstack. American Crafts 'ceremony'.
Embellishments/Tools: Bunny Zoe's Ornate Heart Lock Charms. Spellbinder Nestabilities - Labels 8 - S5019. Plain white satin ribbon. Star brads unknown. Nille Memories & Notabene deco stickers. QK REV-0072 Circles lim ed. 4x4. Silver foil, wich I embossed with Cuttlebug 5x7 embossing folder by Tim Holtz 'Clockworks'. EK success Large Circle punch & inverted corner punch.

15 comments:

  1. oh this is one gorgeous creation and use of the great poem:) thank you for joining us at DCD
    Hugs Kate xx
    DCD GDT
    ps I have some candy if you are interested:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful wedding cards hun! Thanks for joining us at my mums craft shop challenge this week hugs carlyann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a set of super cards, Love the images, thanks for sharing with us at MMCS, hope to see you again, Gaynor :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are just beautiful. Thank you for joining us in the There's Magic in the Air challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are beautiful.... Thank you for joining in the challenge at Die Cut Dreams..
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutely wonderful! Thank you so much for entering it in our challenge at DCD and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous, I love that carriage. Thanks for joining in with our challenge this week over at OSAAT and good luck Julie DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards, I love all of them, thanks playing along with Paper Cupcakes this week
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards. Thanks for joining us at My Mums Craft Shop this week.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simply enchanting darling , I love it
    Thanks for joining in our poetic challenge at Diecut Dreams
    Hugs Susie Sugar xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Totally Gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining at TMITA-Paper Cupcakes.
    Good Luck!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it and reading them is always a joy! ♥ Tindaloo aka. Hilde Larsen

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Regarding the new GDPR (Data Protection Policy): First of all, I do not collect any of your information for marketing purposes. But please make note that by commenting on my blog - or following my blog with any following application, or linking up your name in a blogcandy - you do so in knowledge that your name, avatar/image and comment are visible to me and all who visit this blog.

If you choose to enter any of my blogcandys/giveaways, you also give permission that if you win, I will write your name and link to your blog (if you have one) in my winner blogpost. If you don't wish me to do so, please do not enter. If you have been named a winner in a previous blogpost and wish to suddenly become anonymous - and deleted from that blogpost, please let me know. My email is listed on the about me page, and you may contact me on facebook as well.

You only consent to the use of this shared personal information for theese specific purposes.
But If you at any time decide you don't want this data shared please delete your blog from my followers list and any of your own comments/links if you do so wish.
Thank you ♥

For more infromation about the GDPR, here is a link about it: https://gdpr.eu