Friday, April 1, 2011

Finally.. here I am again! :)

*Brushing off the dust* ... *lol* :)
WOW - has it really been such a long time since my last blogpost?! It didn't feel that long! I moved to a new apartment in november, actually the entire move took up most of october, november and december - and now we're well into the new year, and still not done getting a whole lifes accumulated stuff in it's place - or throwed away.. wich is the hard part!
I've always had a collectors heart - never throwing memorabilias away, so my new attic has been filled up - my brothers joking that I need a pillar in the livingroom so I won't get the contents of the attic in my head one day...


The christmas holidays came and I had a wonderful visit from one of my oldest best friends Annette - a jolly good time with a Dr.Who marathon .. and tons of good food - so now it's back to dieting - again! ;)
My cherished tomcat Tamlin had to be put to sleep, he was sick & it broke my heart, he's been my companion for 14 years so he will be missed! I get all choked up just writing about it.. ♥


And I STILL haven't gotten my scraproom in order.. I got hooked up with internet around newyears, but haven't felt like blogging since I haven't been scrappin' anything new - wich is difficult to do when I haven't a clue to where anything is, all boxed up and stowed away...

Looking forward till springtime - then my scraproom will get all my attention! It's outdoors kindof, a storage shed 2x2 meters big, and connected to the house. But it's gotten new panels on the walls and roof, and laminated floortiles(?). And when my youngest brother Kevin - the electrician in the family finally has the time, he'll fix it up with lightfixtures and electricity in there. Then the fun can begin! Decorating and creating the perfect scraproom :)

Until then though I have been able to dig up my vintage ink pads and aquarelle paints, and a bunch of stamped motifs - so I am painting until I can get scrappin' again! BUT - in the meantime, I think I have some stuff to give away soonish - my birthday is coming up, and to say sorry for neglecting my bloggerfriends for so long - I'll be having a blogcandy! Sounds good? :)

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing!

    hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/03/april-kit-preview-day.html

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it and reading them is always a joy! ♥ Tindaloo aka. Hilde Larsen

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Regarding the new GDPR (Data Protection Policy): First of all, I do not collect any of your information for marketing purposes. But please make note that by commenting on my blog - or following my blog with any following application, or linking up your name in a blogcandy - you do so in knowledge that your name, avatar/image and comment are visible to me and all who visit this blog.

If you choose to enter any of my blogcandys/giveaways, you also give permission that if you win, I will write your name and link to your blog (if you have one) in my winner blogpost. If you don't wish me to do so, please do not enter. If you have been named a winner in a previous blogpost and wish to suddenly become anonymous - and deleted from that blogpost, please let me know. My email is listed on the about me page, and you may contact me on facebook as well.

You only consent to the use of this shared personal information for theese specific purposes.
But If you at any time decide you don't want this data shared please delete your blog from my followers list and any of your own comments/links if you do so wish.
Thank you ♥

For more infromation about the GDPR, here is a link about it: https://gdpr.eu