Friday, November 28, 2008

Favoritt farger! Blueberry card :)

Lagde et kort i mine favorittfarger til challengen hos Arty Girlz #62. Mine favorittfarger er varme, høst-toner. Spesielt brunt, grønn, rødoransje og blå. Og dette er absolutt ett favoritt stempel også! :)
This time at Arty Girlz Weekly Challenge #62. you could use your Favourite Colours on your creation. And I made a card in some of mine! Warm earthy tones is my thing - brownish, red & orangy, warm greens & blues :)

Stamps/Image: Text-stamps: Not sure.
Images: PysselPassion Svamp Plockar & Svamp & Blåbær.
Paper: DCWV, Basic Grey & bazzill.
I've used cats eye ink - brown, and H2O + glimmer mist to color some papers. And also Spellbinder Nestabilities & QK shapes.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love the colours

    Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

    crissi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is wonderful and I love the colours that you have used

    Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz I hope you'll join in again

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful combination of colours and a cute image

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is really gorgeous.
    Cute card.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it and reading them is always a joy! ♥ Tindaloo aka. Hilde Larsen

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Regarding the new GDPR (Data Protection Policy): First of all, I do not collect any of your information for marketing purposes. But please make note that by commenting on my blog - or following my blog with any following application, or linking up your name in a blogcandy - you do so in knowledge that your name, avatar/image and comment are visible to me and all who visit this blog.

If you choose to enter any of my blogcandys/giveaways, you also give permission that if you win, I will write your name and link to your blog (if you have one) in my winner blogpost. If you don't wish me to do so, please do not enter. If you have been named a winner in a previous blogpost and wish to suddenly become anonymous - and deleted from that blogpost, please let me know. My email is listed on the about me page, and you may contact me on facebook as well.

You only consent to the use of this shared personal information for theese specific purposes.
But If you at any time decide you don't want this data shared please delete your blog from my followers list and any of your own comments/links if you do so wish.
Thank you ♥

For more infromation about the GDPR, here is a link about it: https://gdpr.eu