Tuesday, November 18, 2008

BlogCandies!

Ria's scrapkaarten is giving away a Funky Fairy stamp, as well as some candy of her own, for a ton of hits on her site! (ends 22th November 2008).
Gayle at Little Bird Designs, offer up two cute Sugar Nellie stamps - Hamish in his kilt and Maggie The Christmas Fairy, from funky kits! - A great store btw, I've shopped there several times, greatest service! :) (This ends Tuesday 25th November)
Lacey at Handstamped by Lacey, is celebrating her birthday and whopping 30,000 hits+ on her blog, and is giving away High Hopes stamps! (ends friday, Nov 21st).
Ribenaruby has a SUPER blogcandy - many prizes in fact, to give away! (Ends on Sunday November 30th)
Pink Gem Designs is a new designer of cutie stamps, and she's giving away some candy on her blog! Two lovely Mimi stamps is up for grabs! (ends on Tuesday 18th November).
blog Anniversary
Pretty Pressings have great anniversary candy! Lovely stamps up for grabs and a beautiful box! (Ends on 22. November 2008!)
Neeta at Papirrommet has a blogaversery, and 25,000++ hits, so she's offering up a lovely goodiebag! (ends on Nov. 25th)

And also Kristine who's a DT for Papirgleder, have two GREAT blogcandys at her blog: Kristines Cards & Photos, to celebrate blogging for a year! (This ends on Wednesday November 26)

So hop on over to theese fab blogs to try an get some goodies too :)

1 comment:

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it and reading them is always a joy! ♥ Tindaloo aka. Hilde Larsen

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Regarding the new GDPR (Data Protection Policy): First of all, I do not collect any of your information for marketing purposes. But please make note that by commenting on my blog - or following my blog with any following application, or linking up your name in a blogcandy - you do so in knowledge that your name, avatar/image and comment are visible to me and all who visit this blog.

If you choose to enter any of my blogcandys/giveaways, you also give permission that if you win, I will write your name and link to your blog (if you have one) in my winner blogpost. If you don't wish me to do so, please do not enter. If you have been named a winner in a previous blogpost and wish to suddenly become anonymous - and deleted from that blogpost, please let me know. My email is listed on the about me page, and you may contact me on facebook as well.

You only consent to the use of this shared personal information for theese specific purposes.
But If you at any time decide you don't want this data shared please delete your blog from my followers list and any of your own comments/links if you do so wish.
Thank you ♥

For more infromation about the GDPR, here is a link about it: https://gdpr.eu